BBA (HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT) IN Collaboration with PURBA MEDINIPUR DISTRICT HOSPITAL(TAMLUK), Govt. of West Bengal
Health Care delivery systems and services has become one of India’s, largest sector, – both in terms of revenue and employment. A multi-speciality or super-speciality private/government hospital, Nursing Home function more like a corporate. These corporates need manpower to manage the following affairs
- Building image and well-being of the hospital
- Catering to the needs of the hospital doctors as well as patients
- Buying new equipment necessary for the hospital
- Hiring or maintain of the staff of the hospital
- Managing the inflow and outflow of the cash in the hospital
- Dealing with the lawsuits against the hospital or a particular doctor of the hospital with the aid of the legal department of the hospital.
- Conducting meetings and setting goals in order to manage the hospital business properly with respect to accounts and finances.
- Getting required sponsorships and support for the hospital and its staff
- Getting the required support for the hospital from the community as well as government, etc.
Considering the above aspects in view this course is a good career option.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospital Management) is three years full time Degree course comprising six semesters. This programme equips the students thoroughly with the necessary qualifications, knowledge and skill for a rewarding career in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Private Hospitals, Government Hospitals, Health laboratory agencies, Insurance Agencies, Medical colleges, Mental Health Organizations, Public Health departments, Rehabilitation centres, Pharmaceutical companies, Biomedical companies and firms, Private Laboratories.
The academic year starts in the moth of July.